there is a cooling leak from what appears to be the water pump. replaced the water pump. pressure tested (2 psi) and something is still leaking into the valley to the back of the block. theres a small trail from what appears to be the piping from behind the thermostat that leads to the valley. im unable to see without removing the entire intake.
what is behind the thermostat housing leading to the valley of the block?(83k) on 2004 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission