Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

What do I repair or replace if there is no place to mount the abs speed sensor

(1996 Honda Accord)
in Buckholts, TX on August 29, 2013
the right side front cv has been replaced and I guess the abs and the non abs types are different. What part or how many parts do I have to replace or can the existing one be modified or upgraded?
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on August 29, 2013
You will need to replace the right side cv axle with one that is made for abs, they are different! That's your only choice, if you want the abs working and the light to go out.
of Greg's Orange Auto on August 29, 2013
the axle should hav an abs ring on it.sounds like you got the wrong axle
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Sometimes it shifts fine but mostly bad shifts from 1st to 2nd (hard shifts) I have checked everything lock up sylini...
It happens when check engine light is on.But check engine light gos off for a bit and then it works until it comes ba...
Didn't find what you were looking for?