I drove my car to work and when I started it up after 12 hours my idrive, radio, display screen didn't come on. I also noticed that my milage was in km and time set at military time, when it was not like that before. This is the first time this has happened and wondering if this is the start of major electrical issues.
What could cause the idrive and display screen not to work?
on 2008 BMW 528xi
Asked by for the 2008 BMW 528xi
0 answersJanuary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
2008 BMW 528xi Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,478 - 1,720) in Newport, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($528 - 632) in Section, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Kingmont, WV
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 739) in Bern, ID
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Nashville, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($478 - 571) in Copake, NY