what causes an acura to misfire, a small vibration in the gas pedal and when you start the car it cranks over but doesnt wanna start always? but once it started it runs fine with the check engine light on and the tcs light on. Now i have the o2 sensor code coming up along with misfiring codes? it seems like the engine is straving for fuel, I use high test 93 in my car.
What causes this problem? on 2000 Acura TL
12 answersApril 19, 2009
2 answersJune 10, 2010
1 answerMay 23, 2013
1 answerDecember 25, 2014
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Easiest way to get the rack and pinion out.
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced