What causes this problem? on 2000 Acura TL

what causes an acura to misfire, a small vibration in the gas pedal and when you start the car it cranks over but doesnt wanna start always? but once it started it runs fine with the check engine light on and the tcs light on. Now i have the o2 sensor code coming up along with misfiring codes? it seems like the engine is straving for fuel, I use high test 93 in my car.

by in Perry, FL on March 30, 2012
1 answer
ANSWER by on October 10, 2012
have you ever changed your spark plug wires,spark plugs,rotor and caps? what cylinder the misfire?
The gear shift in my car is getting locekd in park. I can insert the key in the hole on the console by the Gear Shift and step on the brakes and then shift the car into drive, other than that I ...
Diagnostic code P 1491 - Malfunction in EGR System. Check engine light stays on however ports were cleaned one year ago. Light stayed off until one week ago (6/1/10). What is code 1491 exactly.
One week after I had the oil changed from the Acura dealer my car acted strange: 1st incident occur was when driving on the highway over 65 miles, the car started to shake and started to lose speed...
I threw a spark plug and broke the ignition coil. Have a feeling I stripped the threads in the head. Acura dealership recomended rebuilding entire motor, and while I love my car I'm not gonna put t...
Car won't start unless steering wheel is turned to left. What causes this. What repairs are needed to fix this problem.