what causes an acura to misfire, a small vibration in the gas pedal and when you start the car it cranks over but doesnt wanna start always? but once it started it runs fine with the check engine light on and the tcs light on. Now i have the o2 sensor code coming up along with misfiring codes? it seems like the engine is straving for fuel, I use high test 93 in my car.
What causes this problem? on 2000 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- AM audio fades after 10min of warmup. Replacement radio did not solve problem.
- I jump started my car and radio won't work. My serial number is BA001669
- Where is the evap emission control vavle located on a 96 acura tl it wouldnt pas
- How do I get my radio code
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
2000 Acura TL Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($125 - $254) in Mount Pleasant, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Winterville, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - $340) in Eureka, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($413 - $528) in Buckatunna, MS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - $133) in Jackson, MN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($148 - $691) in Dawson, TX