my car drives fine around town but at highway speeds or going up an incline it bogs or lunges and misses at traffic lights it has a slight miss when idling replace both coils and all 4 plug boots it ran good for a couple of days but now it seedms to be worse
what causes an ignition coil housing to go bad & how do you check it? on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($673 - 863) in Jarratt, VA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Swansboro, NC
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Covington, VA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Dunning, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($118 - 231) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Varnell, GA