What can I do to fix this problem
1999 Ford Expedition

What can I do to fix this problem

(1999 Ford Expedition)
Got a PO353, PO356,PO358 after changing all Spark Plugs and all Coil on Plugs, also getting misfire when gas pedal is released
Starts up fine
Checked connects look okay
Checked spark plugs look okay
Checked wiring
in El Paso, TX on April 04, 2013
1 answer & 1 comment
on April 04, 2013
rec. fuel system clean. ethanol treatment to 1 tank premium fuel. get fuel running through clean to eliminate fouled injectors as possibility.
on April 04, 2013
I also cleaned tank and lines, also new injectors,new EGR Valve, Trottle position sensor, EGR Position sensor, ICV what else can be done
Oil Leak Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on April 04, 2013

I lost my water pump on my engine. i have replaced the water pump and thermostat and the serpentine belt. due to the...
I have to get the motors rpm up high to even get it to shift, then it slips in 3rd and 5th what can do to fix this...