Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Were can I get used replacement y pipe for exhaust

(1999 Ford F-150)
in Massillon, OH on November 14, 2015
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on November 14, 2015
Salvage yard! ... (330) 833-2300
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Car has 144,000 miles. i have been getting a check engine code stating, p0171 "lean." i have checked resistance on ma...
Didn't find what you were looking for?