Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Wanted to change A/C Condenser

(2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC)
in Passaic, NJ on July 26, 2012
Wanted to change A/C Condenser for my car, but is it Parallel Flow or Tube and Fin Flow. please confirm. Thanks
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
My heat gauge shot up all at once and the engine hot light came on and my van shut down and wouldn't start. It never ...
I have a 2000 Daytona 500 Grand Prix Supercharged. I am constantly having to put Anti Freeze in reservoir. I travel ...
Didn't find what you were looking for?