Research all over the net shows early problem onset & frequency & high maintenance costs. My Hondas/Acuras/Toyotas easily went past 100k w/oil, battery & tire changes. Don't expect this from MINI but what *is* realistic in terms of the hatchback model's repair? Better in 2012? Is the costly maintenance upgrade package a necessity w/this car? Also, to increase stability, is it best to go from standard 15" wheels/tires to the 16" or 17" options...and add the dynamic traction option? Just not used to being worried about being stuck somewhere. And I really enjoyed driving this thing. Thanks.
Want2012 MINI Cooper(no S)but reliability stats scare. Mileage/time b4 problems? on 2012 Mini Cooper
Asked by for the 2012 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- 09 mini base conv,33k miles. What's a good price point?
- Why would the rear brake lights remain on but not indicate when the brakes are a
- I met with an accident and my airbags got deployed,coolent is empty,price esti?
- What happened to the car on highway today?
- no heat blows cold air. top hose about 200degrees and bottom about 80
2012 Mini Cooper Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($555 - $700) in Manchester, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($262 - $359) in Myra, TX
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($113 - $158) in Luling, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($72 - $88) in Marion Station, MD
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,971 - $2,180) in Walsh, CO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($368 - $405) in Hamden, NY