Research all over the net shows early problem onset & frequency & high maintenance costs. My Hondas/Acuras/Toyotas easily went past 100k w/oil, battery & tire changes. Don't expect this from MINI but what *is* realistic in terms of the hatchback model's repair? Better in 2012? Is the costly maintenance upgrade package a necessity w/this car? Also, to increase stability, is it best to go from standard 15" wheels/tires to the 16" or 17" options...and add the dynamic traction option? Just not used to being worried about being stuck somewhere. And I really enjoyed driving this thing. Thanks.
Want2012 MINI Cooper(no S)but reliability stats scare. Mileage/time b4 problems? on 2012 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- Can you tell me any deficiencies for this model. It is a convertible.
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!