Volkswagen CC VR6 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from Volkswagen CC VR6 owners like you.

Volkswagen CC VR6 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their Volkswagen CC VR6. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
Compare Car Reviews
extremely happy with my VR6 CC 2013
By on 4/3/14 | Orlando, FL
Reliability Rating: (3.5/5)
Above Average
I have a 2010 CC and the biggest issue were the Continental Tires. I had to replace due to noise and out of round. I will never own Continental tires again. Very poor quality. The upper rear bulb when out but I'm waiting for my 40,000 mile service to have that replaced. I am not looking forward to that service. I was quoted 750.00. Paying high labor rates for a lot of visual checking...
By on 6/8/11 | Westville, NJ
this car is beautiful ,fast,and unreliable..... if you love heat blowing in your face then this is your car,the air conditioner must be on at all times.....all, hear me, never can you choose to get in and just enjoy the ride, F O R G E T about it!Heat Blowing in because thats how its suposta be ,they fixed it ,3 days it worked fine then HEAT!!!!!!!!! Blowing in no fresh air either !!!!!!!!!!None,thats also the way its made for cold weather.....hummmmmmmm ,what a mistake we made Lemon Law ,forget it its a dream car like a pretty thing you see drive is excellent Fast only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!
By on 9/6/10 | Rockville, MD
Reliability Rating: (3.5/5)
Above Average
Great car! Looks are great too; but the stearing/handling and comfort are what makes this car evening better. We have had several tail lights replaced due to loose components or burn bulbs. We think there may be a larger problem. There is also a rattle in the rear towards the tail pipe that sounds when we turn off the vehicle and we had been using the AC. Dealer says it is normal, for it is the heat plates??? Not sure. Bottomline, it is a great car for city or on the road...