replaced one motor mount was really worn have two more to replace still have issue replacing the one mount i thought could be the timing chain finding small amount of leak from coolent...which could be the water pump any idea's
vehicle shakes the dash and steeing wheel while sitting at a light but not in N on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Jarratt, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($161 - 287) in Swansboro, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Covington, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Dunning, NE
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($262 - 613) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($118 - 231) in Varnell, GA