Plymouth Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager Question: valve cover gaskets



, 3.3L V6, Lehighton, PA, February 01, 2010, 11:52

how do i replace the rear valve cover gasket. I am not a service tech. Ijust do not have the money to have it done somewhere else. Thanks

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    February 01, 2010, 13:40

    As I am sure you already know, there is quite a bit involved in replacing the rear valve cover gasket on your 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager. If you are unsure what needs to be done it is probably not a good idea for you to tackle the job. You may be better of saving your money until you can afford to have you valve cover leak properly repaired.

    Flag This
  • Reply

    , May 28, 2010, 08:24

    how do i find out which head gasket is bad i over heated the van and it now has water in the oil i just dumbed 500.00 dollars in to the van and need to just get it up and runing

    Flag This
  • Medium-star Best Answer
    Visitor, September 25, 2010, 10:12

    how do you get to the rear valve cover? where is it located?

    Flag This