Car Review: 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
November 19, 2008, 08:11 AM
- Body style with low clearance front bumper is easy to tear off and not easy to repair
- Interior hardware is flimsy. Passenger and driver side chairs have both broken in the past. Dashboard knobs have fallen off.
- The car has its own smell that has changed over time. Friends have told me my car smells like crayons (especially when it's hot outside), and that it could be due to the disintegration of the tint glue.
- For the most part, the car has been reliable in the areas where it really counts
- I like the Monsoon default sound system
- It's small and nimble and is easy to park and drive