Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Upper Intake Manifold-Where can you buy it?

(1999 Ford Explorer)
in New Orleans, LA on March 03, 2010
Where can I buy the upper intake manifold for my 1999 ford explorer? I tried the dealerships but they said the part has been discontinued
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on March 03, 2010
$161 at for the pushrod engine V6
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
After replaceing the fuel pump, it still won't start.. but they were pressing the button over and over.. could it be ...
It won't be on for even 5 minutes and it feels like it is going to explode
Didn't find what you were looking for?