Car Questions

Turn signal problem

(2003 Honda Accord)
in Hauppauge, NY on January 06, 2010
My left turn signal works fine- the right signal does not work at all- neither bulb lights/ replacing bulbs didn't work/ fuse tested good. The flashers also only work on the left side.
Could this be a turn signal switch problem or should I look for something else to be the cause?
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
on January 07, 2010
A wiring diagram and a good multimeter is always a good place to start. Once you determine how the circuit works you can make a diagnostic plan to find the problem.
on October 06, 2012
Put the turn signal switch in the neutral position meaning in the off position.now turn your 4 way (hazard)flasher on if all 4 turn signal lignts work replace faulty turn signal switch.

The battery was down because I left tail gate open for several hours. When I tried to start it the engine could not ...
someone told me it was the turn signal switch so I replaced it. The right turn signal works but when I use the left t...