The turn signal & Hazard lights have failed on my 1996 BMW Z3. Is it a relatively easy DIY fix? And, if so how do go about doing it myself?
Turn signal & hazard light failure. on 1996 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
1996 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($127 - 191) in Bethel, AK
- Fuel Filter Change ($128 - 173) in West Columbia, WV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 328) in Rockwood, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($166 - 248) in Collbran, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 73) in Lambsburg, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($39 - 44) in Palisades Park, NJ