Died goin down the road. Can't pop the clutch. The spark plugs are firing, and I'm getting fuel to the injectors. Engine turns over fine. Can anyone help?
Truck won't run on 1998 Mazda B2500
2 answersApril 09, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
0 answersApril 14, 2016
1 answerDecember 02, 2016
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Battery drains overnight and I do not know why. I just got a new battery
- My timing belt blew while going 20 mph. Chances that the engine is damaged?
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($179 - $210) in Boca Raton, FL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - $229) in Kylertown, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Canyon, MN
- Thermostat Replacement ($136 - $190) in Steens, MS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - $67) in Putnam, IL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - $33) in Cheshire, CT