Died goin down the road. Can't pop the clutch. The spark plugs are firing, and I'm getting fuel to the injectors. Engine turns over fine. Can anyone help?
Truck won't run on 1998 Mazda B2500
2 answersApril 09, 2013
0 answersApril 14, 2016
1 answerDecember 02, 2016
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($256 - 671) in Boca Raton, FL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kylertown, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Canyon, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 292) in Steens, MS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($95 - 119) in Putnam, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($140 - 178) in Cheshire, CT