No check engine light no warning - nothing. Truck had a grinding noise and then no gas. A check of the oil showed discoloration (oil has been changed every 3k miles). Dealership stated that the engine was hydrolocked and also had to replace the intake manifold. Has anyone has this issue. Shouldn't the check engine light have come on?
Truck died - grinding noise and then no gas on 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?