has strong pull in rev`s when you turn key on i hear the shift solenoid click there r only two solenoid n transmission i guess one forward the second back ????
transmission wont move forward but 2mph maybe but will go in rev`s and is strong on 1997 Toyota Camry
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Mound City, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Hannacroix, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($180 - 277) in Elton, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($453 - 1,145) in Hanson, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($381 - 1,076) in Hagerman, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($239 - 296) in Ashland, NH