has strong pull in rev`s when you turn key on i hear the shift solenoid click there r only two solenoid n transmission i guess one forward the second back ????
transmission wont move forward but 2mph maybe but will go in rev`s and is strong on 1997 Toyota Camry
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($151 - 197) in Mound City, SD
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hannacroix, NY
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($679 - 1,026) in Elton, LA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Hanson, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($421 - 1,353) in Hagerman, NM
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($438 - 1,036) in Ashland, NH