Transmission problems
2000 Audi A6 Quattro

Transmission problems

(2000 Audi A6 Quattro)
Hello just recently my A6 from take off felt sluggish when first driving off. It fills as if I had the parking brake on when starting to drive off. Then as I build up speed it fills normal. Also on the instrument panel the selecter parking, drive and neautrul indicator does not show the position when car put in drive or any other position. It has been highlighted behind the letters. Does anyone have and idea ?
2 answers & 0 comments
on June 14, 2015
My 2000 Audi won't change into low gear or shifted into low gear, it stay in one gear the hole time.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on June 14, 2015
Neutral safety switch. Location is directly behind transmission mount on drivers side. Fault code P0706 / 17090 to confirm. Unless you are very well adapt at hard to reach mechanical matters...best have a good Audi/ indie shop tackle the matter. Truly a miserable part to replace mostly due to one very hard to reach bolt.

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 slt laramie 5.2l 318 single cab short bed 5 speed 4x4 the clutch went out in it and it...
I have a 2006 odyssey... drove it for over an hour and all of a sudden it started revving (loosing power and not...