I have just replaced the transmission but this transmission doesn't change gears when moving. However, when the car is not moving I can manually place the transmission in each gear level: 1st; 2nd; 3rd and reverse and the car will drive. Can you make a suggestion as to what the problem is?
transmission problem on 1996 Plymouth Breeze
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze15 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze9 reports
1 answerAugust 02, 2010
2 answersSeptember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1996 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($784 - 924) in Granville, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($242 - 384) in Hoffman, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($183 - 252) in Stillwater, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Burt, MI
- Horn Replacement ($90 - 163) in Hookstown, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Salem, OH