RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: Transmission leak on 2006 Chrysler 300

they say I need to fix the Electric Valve Control Unit and the part # is 52108308AB can I see what it look like and how much it cost
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
The electrohydraulic control unit comprises the shift plate made from light alloy for the hydraulic control and an electrical control unit The electrical control unit comprises of a supporting body made of plastic, into which the electrical components are assembled. The electrical components are (2) Solenoid Cap if equipped, Modulating Pressure Regulating Solenoid, Shift pressure regulating solenoid, 3-4 shift solenoid, Torque Converter Lock-up solenoid, 1-2/4-5 Shift Solenoid, 2-3 Shift Solenoid, and Electrical Control Unit. The supporting body is mounted on the shift plate and screwed to it. Strip conductors inserted into the supporting body make the connection between the electrical components and a plug connector. The connection to the wiring harness on the vehicle and the transmission control module (TCM) is produced via this 13-pin plug connector with a bayonet lock.
The part number you supplied is for an electrical connector to the Electronic / Hydraulic Control Unit.
There is a Technical Service Bulletin to address an oil leak at the 13 pin Connector plug guide bushing. Number 21-002-05 REV A. This bulletin aids in diagnosis and repair of automatic transmission fluid leak at the right front corner of the transmission oil pan area.

Didn't find what you were looking for?