where is filter located
transmission filter replacement on 2001 Ford Escape
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 29, 2015
2 answersJanuary 19, 2011
0 answersMay 22, 2010
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2001 Ford Escape Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($262 - $383) in Harvey, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($306 - $411) in Durand, MI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($340 - $471) in Cedar Hill, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,612 - $2,125) in Buhl, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($581 - $640) in Cherry Point, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($264 - $389) in Kirkwood, IL