Every time I drive my Audi, this happens! It runs fine until I come to a stop sign or red light. After going back down into first gear, it doesn't want to shift back into second, third, etc. What is wrong? Computer or a transmission problem?
Transmission on 1995 Audi A6
Verified for the Audi A630 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
0 answersNovember 11, 2014
0 answersNovember 05, 2013
0 answersOctober 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
1995 Audi A6 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - 523) in San Anselmo, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Regent, ND
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($238 - 291) in Orefield, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 54) in Hasty, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($280 - 410) in Stout, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($96 - 400) in Cloverdale, VA