Every time I drive my Audi, this happens! It runs fine until I come to a stop sign or red light. After going back down into first gear, it doesn't want to shift back into second, third, etc. What is wrong? Computer or a transmission problem?
Transmission on 1995 Audi A6
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
Verified for the Audi A629 reports
0 answersNovember 11, 2014
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
- ignition is on the engine temperature need reaches 90