My transmission doesn't want to change out. It's an automatic. I can stop,shut off the engineand wait a minute and restart and it will do fine for a little ways then do it again. Do you know what the problem may be?
Transmission on 2001 Saturn L200
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
February 10, 2009
What does "change out" mean? Does the transmission get stuck in one gear, if so can you tell which one. Does the "check engine light" come on when the fault occurs - is it on all the time? Please post more informaiton if you can.
1 answerJune 19, 2010
1 answerOctober 14, 2014
1 answerNovember 08, 2014
2 answersDecember 20, 2009
0 answersAugust 31, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($342 - 451) in Alzada, MT
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($440 - 1,370) in Clarence, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($573 - 819) in Hartford, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Clayton, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($801 - 863) in Lowry City, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($128 - 160) in Culbertson, MT