Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance


(1999 Lincoln Navigator)
in Braintree, MA on August 20, 2009
I am leaking transmission fuel from under th car, I found where it is leaking from which looks like a rubber type plug, can this be taken out and replaced.
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on August 20, 2009
is the rubber plug right under the transmission on the pan? if so yes its a drain plug try a transmission shop if they dont have one just replace the pan.
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
My jeep will not go over about 35 mph and i have narrowed it down to the transmission and it sounds like it needs to ...
Has been happening :gently" for about a year. but happens now in both local and parkway driving. is much more pronoun...
Didn't find what you were looking for?