my 1990 isuzu amigo needs a new transfer case but i dont know what case i have and if rodeos, troopers with the 2.6 4 cylinder engine will work in my amigo
transfer case options on 1990 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1990 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($128 - 226) in West Hatfield, MA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Armour, SD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($513 - 658) in Wapwallopen, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($198 - 428) in Breckenridge, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($387 - 467) in Willow Springs, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 323) in Cecilton, MD