Does anyone know about how much it would to replace the transaxle in a 2004 Hyundai Accent GL (automatic)? I have had this car for 5 yrs and bought it brand new. This is the first major problem that I've had with it.
Transaxle on 2004 Hyundai Accent
1 answerApril 25, 2011
0 answersJuly 19, 2014
My 5th gear shifted out on the hwy. I had to hold it in place 'til the end of my hwy. driving. Only happened once. Transmission/transaxle oil change needed? Cost?
0 answersMarch 09, 2015
2 answersMarch 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
2004 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($307 - 433) in Loleta, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bremen, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($123 - 157) in Mountain, ND
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Logan, UT
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($99 - 150) in Chester, MD
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 29) in Maywood, CA