my trans is out, no forwoud or back. eng is ok, whats next?
trans on 1992 Volvo 240
Double check if you got enough transmission fluid in there first. :-) Have the engine running at operating temperature and in park, then check the rectangular yellow dipstick. Best of luck, Sam
1 answerSeptember 14, 2013
0 answersJune 01, 2014
0 answersNovember 24, 2014
1 answerSeptember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- My check engine light is on and my car shuts down randomly while driving.
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
1992 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $169) in McCurtain, OK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Twin Peaks, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - $76) in Keene, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($341 - $537) in Umatilla, OR
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($107 - $118) in Benicia, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($309 - $368) in Thurman, OH