my trans is out, no forwoud or back. eng is ok, whats next?
trans on 1992 Volvo 240
1 more answer
Double check if you got enough transmission fluid in there first. :-) Have the engine running at operating temperature and in park, then check the rectangular yellow dipstick. Best of luck, Sam
1 answerSeptember 14, 2013
0 answersJune 01, 2014
0 answersNovember 24, 2014
1 answerSeptember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1992 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($100 - 135) in McCurtain, OK
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($363 - 544) in Twin Peaks, CA
- Starter Replacement ($258 - 398) in Keene, VA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Umatilla, OR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($101 - 285) in Benicia, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 231) in Thurman, OH