Reviews for Toyota FJ Cruiser years:

Toyota FJ Cruiser Reviews and Owner Comments

Toyota FJ CruiserOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
    Visitor, Greensboro, NC, January 14, 2013 12:25
    I love my baby. Got her in 2011 with 26,000 miles on her. She was and is still like new. I have no problem taking her to the dealer for regular maintenance. Handles like a sports car. Smooth ride like a touring sedan. Just sweet.
    Visitor, Myrtle Point, OR, January 17, 2012 23:17
    This is my third FJ. The first one a 1965 FJ40, the second a 1978 FJ40, that one was a keeper but I didn't . I know what a DA!.And now the third is a 2007 FJ Cruiser .Out on the trails the 78 was like an Elk and it would go any where that was wide enough for it to fit! The FJ Cruiser is no Elk nor a Mule or even a Jeep Rubacon in the trails but it's still dam close to the next best thing. But you put the FJ Cruiser in the sand, snow, or open 4x4 train and you will think that you got a OFF-ROAD RACER and not a rock crawler like the Jeep!!!!!!!. And on black top the 2007 thru 2012 FJ Cruiser all stock will out perform any all stock 2007 thru 2012 Jeep Wranglers hands down in all categories and that's the truth or you can spin over $25000.00 for a rock crawler or a OFF-ROAD RACER that's your call......
  • 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
    FJforMJ, Boca Raton, FL, June 13, 2010 18:20
    Just got the FJ Cruiser June 12, 2010 and it's hard for me to stay out of it as I get such a peaceful feeling in it. It is so much more than I ever expected. Just love the inside. We got the iceberg white - so happy with the one tone. My husband got it for me and it is so easy for me to handle - do not seem to have any trouble with blind spots - don't rely on back-up camera much as I always turn body part way around with right arm on back of seat - look through the the back window in the back seat area and then in the one in very back. Daughter is moving up to Massachusetts (I am originally from there) and am looking forward to visiting her in the winter with it. Rated everything a 5 at this time as it is too soon to tell; however AC, brakes, suspension and steering, body, interior & misc are all excellent. As the miles rack up - will send in more info
    Backtofuturetoyota, Centreville, VA, April 07, 2009 03:36
    Great vehicle. I've had it 8 months now and the only complaint I might have is a blind spot along the pillar, but almost all vehicles have a blind spot! Great highway driver, can do almost anything off road, lot's of power and low end torque. The suicide doors are really cool although it sometimes gets in the way in a parking lot. Currently have 15k on it and no issues..not even a blip.
    semegoin, San Clemente, CA, November 27, 2008 07:01
    I purchased this car in Oct 2006. This incredible vehicle has driven the same ever since! I do recommend a Toyota Bug Guard. The windshield is incredibly easy to crack. Stay away from semi-trucks full of sand, they are a guarantee to a cracked windshield! BTW, windshields are $400.00 through SafeLite Glass. I recommend following Toyota's scheduled maintenance plan. For planning purposes, it will cost $60.00 every 5,000 miles, $325.00 every 15,000 miles, and $625.00 every 30,000 miles. I have 66,000 miles on the vehicle and thus far I have met every scheduled maintenance. I just replaced the tires with Bridgestone ATs. Overall, a great vehicle!