Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

To replace the tension spring on the brakes do i have to take it to a specialist

(1994 Mazda Protege)
in Burlington, NC on April 21, 2014
had trouble brakes click when stoping car, it does not click when turning
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on April 21, 2014
Yes have a mechanic do the work...
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
What’s a fair price to replace my struts? Also a wheel alignment.
I ordered a cv-axel on line and it came with an abs ring. The main question I have is how I repair my car so I can ge...
Didn't find what you were looking for?