Are Tie Rod ends the same as busings
Tie Rod Ends on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($606 - 1,664) in Barnard, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($614 - 1,676) in Markleysburg, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($549 - 659) in Newfoundland, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Clarinda, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($528 - 607) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($669 - 825) in Henning, MN