Are Tie Rod ends the same as busings
Tie Rod Ends on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Barnard, KS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($204 - 284) in Markleysburg, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($580 - 677) in Newfoundland, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarinda, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($367 - 549) in Bradenville, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($774 - 832) in Henning, MN