1997 mustang fan inside only works on high - if you turn the dial to any other setting - nothing happens
the interior blower fan only operates on high - what's the fix on 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 27, 2011
blower resistor. it is under the dash on the passenger side by the blower motor.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
- Cost to put in a new engine
- Need a good shop. My Cobra has a bad(not blown) head gasket, timing cover gaskets, oil air filter, AC compressor, and power steering hydro booster. Need some advice cause these are expensive repairs.
- Installed 2001 cobra engine into 1999 automatic mustang It like it wsnrs to start byt wont
- Install new radiator in car and car is idling low almost stall when a/c is on
- How much to do a full gasket re-seal. This is b/c of a bunch of oil leaks on the car.
1997 Ford Mustang Cobra Estimates