shop will charge $79.99 to evacuate and recharge ac and 1.0 freon. There is a hose leak and will charge $169.99 for the hose assembly (part no.TE200175. Is this reasonable?
The air in the air conditiong system was was not running very cold. My repair on 2000 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2000 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - 647) in Chase, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Baldwinsville, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 167) in Piermont, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($332 - 591) in Gifford, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($129 - 249) in Banner Elk, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($230 - 277) in Center Strafford, NH