I purchased a coolant gas kit and checked/added some gas, so that is OK. The compressure loads the engine when I turn the a/c on, so that seems to be running. Is there an electrical component involved? as I did have some trouble with the electrical juction just next to the battery (+side) But I cant think what else it could be. Help?
The A/C does not blow cold. Only ambiant temp. on 2003 Nissan Murano
1 answerJuly 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- AC blower is not shutting down even when i shut down the AC and the blower. what
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?