I purchased a coolant gas kit and checked/added some gas, so that is OK. The compressure loads the engine when I turn the a/c on, so that seems to be running. Is there an electrical component involved? as I did have some trouble with the electrical juction just next to the battery (+side) But I cant think what else it could be. Help?
The A/C does not blow cold. Only ambiant temp. on 2003 Nissan Murano
1 answerJuly 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W