problem started about a week ago and is consistent. Car has 144000 miles.
tachometer operation is erratic and will not stabilize. How do I troubleshoot? on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?