problem started about a week ago and is consistent. Car has 144000 miles.
tachometer operation is erratic and will not stabilize. How do I troubleshoot? on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- What would make my 90 super coup miss fire idle at 500 RPMs and have no power
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($172 - 387) in Chesterfield, NH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($193 - 272) in Islip, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Homedale, ID
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($534 - 659) in Hochheim, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($339 - 1,489) in Shady Spring, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($612 - 651) in Haynesville, VA