Q: Sway Bar Linkage Ball Joint Removal on 2002 Ford Focus

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
I need a Sway Bar Linkage Ball Joint Removal Tool.... Anyone know where I can find one or if there is a substitute for removing this thing. I have looked everywhere with no luck.
(2) Answers
(3) Comments
the stud has a hex on the ned that is 5/16 i think. the nut is 18mm. you hold the nut and turn the stud until it is off and the link falls off.

The aftermarket part that I bought is thay way however, the factory part that needs replaced is smooth with notchs on either side. I think I need a tool that looks like a tuning fork.
Your local Napa Auto Parts store If they don't have it they can order and have it by 8AM the next morning
I went there today and the only thing we could find is called a tie rod end puller it may work but I think I am going to use a tool that looks similar to a tuning fork.
Didn't find what you were looking for?