My 328ix has the sound like a pulse going down the road around 40-60 mph. Not a thump thump sort of thing, but a louder hum ever couple seconds consistently? Where do I start? brand new Michelins with less than 200 miles. alignment, or x-drive issue possibly? thank you.
Subtle pulsing sound on 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i xDrive Questions
- Is the a recall for oil gasket leaking?
- How to replace BMW 328i headlight.
- steering get tight in deeper turns. eg, a 3 point turn the steering really tightens up but can be felt during regular drive?
- I have BMW X1 e84 my key fob won't lock in slot key error light code
- Can a run flat tire be repaired if it has a small hole from a nail?
2009 BMW 328i xDrive Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Petrified Forest Natl Pk, AZ
- Starter Replacement ($519 - 640) in Hartman, CO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cleveland, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oldham, SD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($132 - 167) in Clinchfield, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($125 - 411) in Huntington, UT