My 328ix has the sound like a pulse going down the road around 40-60 mph. Not a thump thump sort of thing, but a louder hum ever couple seconds consistently? Where do I start? brand new Michelins with less than 200 miles. alignment, or x-drive issue possibly? thank you.
Subtle pulsing sound on 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
Asked by for the 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i xDrive Questions
- steering get tight in deeper turns. eg, a 3 point turn the steering really tightens up but can be felt during regular drive?
- Where is the water coming from?
- single lite blinking very rapid changed sockets an bulbs. still have problem.
- Where can you buy the engine oil for 2011 BMW 328i? is it dealership item only?
- How much does it cost to replace the valve cover gasket ?
2009 BMW 328i xDrive Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Petrified Forest Natl Pk, AZ
- Radiator Replacement ($528 - $780) in Hartman, CO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($448 - $639) in Cleveland, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($695 - $1,174) in Oldham, SD
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,026 - $2,692) in Clinchfield, GA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($267 - $332) in Huntington, UT