Subaru Impreza Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Subaru Impreza Outback
- how much would it cost to repair the main engine seal?
- Turn signals&hazards stopped working,checked fuses,flasherrelay,bulbs,grounds
- My car will turn on, but will die out unless I get the engine warmed up
- what would keep my car from idling it starts but dies right away
- Can I adjust clutch pedal height? Engages almost instantly.
Subaru Impreza Outback Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
Subaru Impreza Outback Questions
Also have checked wires,all in good condition. Relays replaced. Headlights and brake lights on same switch still operating correctly.
My mechanic is saying that the oil leaking on to the O2 sensor is causing the an issue with the wires and the misfire because the gas is not burning properly through the exhaust