stering makes clicking sound when turning, have to make wide turns, have power stering fluid but feels like manuel stering, sounds as if stering wheel will break off when i turn. stering is tight.
stering on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Carson, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Aristes, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Troy, IL
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Minerva, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($165 - 362) in Grygla, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($195 - 271) in Elk, CA