Steering right problem
1991 Ford F-250

Steering right problem

(1991 Ford F-250)
When i turn left, everything is OK. When I turn towards the right, it's very hard to turn (2 hands). I checked my ps fluid, the cap was off (not a snug fit?). I added fluid, drove a few miles still same problem. I looked up some things on google. Might be "Rack & Pinion"? What parts make up the R&P? I'd like to price it, to do myself.
Thanks in advance.
1 answer & 0 comments
on November 28, 2014
Truck doesn have rack & pinion steering... It's got a steering sector (gear box) however that's most likely the problem!!... No I can't give you a price! Check youtube for a how to install video!
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on November 28, 2014

Replaced the water pump and thermostat. took car for a ride it wouldn't shift out of first gear and on the dash it...
When driving on the streets there’s a clunking or knocking sound from slightly rough streets (manhole covers ) to...