starting problems after an overcharge
1990 Jeep Wrangler

Starting problems after an overcharge

(1990 Jeep Wrangler)
My voltage regulator in my alternator went and ended up causing an overcharge on my battery. Since i have replaced both it has been giving me trouble starting, sometimes not starting at all, and none of the turn signals work either. It ran great before, any suggestions?
1 answer & 0 comments
on December 30, 2009
Sounds like you have a loose connection somewhere or the problem damaged another component on the vehicle. I would start by fault tracing one of the things that don't work, like the turn signals, this may lead to the overall problem.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on December 30, 2009

I checked the low pressure gauge and it was in the red. i got it to zero and recharged the system. as soon as i...
When start up ac cools then after short time ac lights flicker and engine hunts(up &down)