Car Questions

Starting problems

(1999 Chevrolet Venture)
in Mesa, AZ on August 21, 2010
My van has trouble starting. Sometimes it takes 2-4 tries to get it to turn over. Or it starts and dies right away after 1 second. I was already told by Autozone I supposedly needed a new battery. I had it replaced and was dinged 193$ for that Battery and putting it in... it STILL does the same thing now. What is going on???? Help!
Displaying 1 answer & 1 comment
on August 21, 2010
obviously, auto zone was wrong since they are not techs, just salesmann. take it to a real shop with a real tech for a real diag.

Roy
on August 22, 2010
I think you should go bitch out the people at Autozone for 'diagnosing' the problem with a $193 fix that wasn't the problem. Really shouldn't trust those guys...
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

I cut it off have not put a pipe or anything back in but it will crack over back fire and shoot flames out the intake...
Its a 2000 saturn sl2 and well i bought it with ignition problems because the key was hard to turn over so i started...