Car Questions

Starting problem, and stability control system

(2010 Ford Taurus)
in Clinton, IA on December 18, 2013
it is starting after 3 trials, and after starting there will be problem in the transmission, then I am switching it off then restarting again then the transmission will be ok.
also there is Stability Control System icon on my gauge bar and it will not be disappear.
I've changed all plug sparkles plus changing transmission hydraulic; but still I have the same problem. thanks
Displaying 1 answers & 1 comments
of Greg's Orange Auto on December 19, 2013
under factory warranty at the dealer
on December 20, 2013
No, really I'm Living in Kurdistan/ Iraq, but there is an authorized Ford dealer and service in my city (As Sulaymaniyah City) thats for I've visited them, but even they couldn't fix it for me, they are not so efficient in their job.

My car Avalon 2014 , when I push the start push button the ready sign is not appear after several attempt the car is ...
Hummer H3X oil signal comes on at just about form of the car not moving forward. I notice that this happens only in...