Is it okay to use denso iridum IK20 spark plugs in my car, It caries a B20B engine? If Not please explain why. Thank you!
spark plugs on 1997 Honda CR-V
Ensure the plugs are the correct heat range and yes it is OK. Iridium spark plugs are a premium spark plug. The plugs on a 97 CRV are easy to change so I have just used standard Nippon Denso plugs and changed them a little more often than you would with Iridium plugs.
Verified for the Honda CR-V5 reports
1 answerMarch 20, 2009
1 answerAugust 14, 2009
0 answersFebruary 07, 2015
2 answersOctober 15, 2014
This week's top 10
1997 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 708) in Tendoy, ID
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($106 - 147) in Upland, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Pipersville, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 113) in Berlin, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($46 - 57) in Oakland Park, FL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($214 - 400) in Galva, IA