Q: several questions on 2003 Ford Explorer

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
Is there a recall on the cracks in the rear gate panel?
I have a small leak under neath the front end it looks like power steering fluid how can I tell
(1) Answer
Looking at the recalls here I don't see any related to cracks on the panel but there is one about the liftgate hinges cracking.

What color is the fluid? Is anything above saturated or wet? If you're having trouble identifying the fluid just check the fluid levels (steering, engine oil, transmission, etc). Just covering all bases, are you sure it isn't water? (condensation off the ac compressor)
hope this helps