need to know wiring for starter selenoid,
selenoid on 1995 Ford Ranger
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($35 - 56) in Eldred, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Frazer, MT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 316) in Troy, ME
- Starter Replacement ($171 - 312) in Clarksburg, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Salem, SD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Bayport, MN