2005 Volvo XC70 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Volvo XC70 owners like you.

2005 Volvo XC70 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Volvo XC70. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2005 Volvo XC70
By on 11/27/11 | Gainesville, GA
This is our 3rd Volvo. I have been very happy with all 3. This one has something going on I don't understand. Initially, I noticed a howling - building up the wooooooo sound is about all I can say, that seemed associated with wet roads for some reason. No engine lights, no warning lights, and not all the time. The other day it did it just driving on dry pavement, wooooooooo continuously until you slow down - pretty much around 50 or more. It didn't do it again when speed was regained. Now I have a check engine light, no wooooo and it is not running bad. I went to the local Autozone, put it on their computer and get a note about air - somewhere it could have a vacuum line cracked or leaking, bad sensor, not enough air, something like that. Heck, i can't find but two vacuum lines even with the map on the bottom of the hood. If I hold down the trip odometer with the switch in the first position, I get a code of 042. Any ideas?
2005 Volvo XC70
By on 6/11/10 | Lexington, KY
I love my XC 70. It will cruise at a 100+.................. Tons of Brakes............ Drift when necessary....... Looks Slow!