2008 Volvo V70 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Volvo V70 owners like you.

2008 Volvo V70 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2008 Volvo V70. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
2008 Volvo V70
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2008 Volvo V70
By on 4/20/13 | Marianna, FL
I bought this car used as is from a dealer with 79,000 miles on it. It is a 2008 model so I figured i could get another 70,000 miles from this car. I normally purchase new and keep a car 10 years but this was such a good deal I could not pass it up. It had been on the lot for over 90 days and dealer wanted it sold.They said few people wanted wagons. It was loaded and i got it for about 8,ooo less than a comparable SUV. With all that said, we love the car, its ride, handling, interior appointments, radio sound, and the seats. Mechanic said it was in good condition. I am hoping nothing major goes wrong, but I know this car has to be maintained properly. I get concerned reading all the problems on the web but this seems to be true about alot of cars, domestic and foreign. Volvos are rare where we live so it is nice to have something different from everybody else. Its ruby red and after I waxed and detailed it I get stairs and second glances around town. Its styling still looks current, not dated at all. If you like wagons with comfort and styling , I think you would like this one. I think Volvo has improved the quaility and reliability of these newer models, having worked out the bugs in earlier models.