2009 Volvo S80 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2009 Volvo S80 owners like you.

2009 Volvo S80 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2009 Volvo S80. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 5/22/12 | Meridian, ID
We were stationed in Germany and went to Sweden to pick up our car. We had it for 3 months before we shipped it back to the States. We started having problems with it with only 15,000 miles on the car. The main computer chip had to be replaced, the fuel sensor had to be replaced and the fuel tank had to be replaced. It now has 23,500 as of 5/22/2012 and we are having to replace the front brake pads and rotars. We are stationed back in Germany again and the warranty expired. It seems like we have had nothing but problems for a car that is not that old and does not have a lot of mileage on it.
By on 7/25/11 | Eureka, IL
Great car in all categories! Love the 4.4L V8, super engine with lots of power and torque However, I do have a oscillating drive train hum at highway speeds and the suppression is too rough and harsh for the worthless roads in Illinois.
By on 8/5/10 | Fort Washington, MD
This is my 6th volvo...And I love My 09 S80 T6. I have owned an Audi, BMW, and Infiniti...but this is by far My Favorite! A6 a close 2nd.